Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/n502zqcxbk0x/public_html/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons.php on line 514
If you are like me, you still have a little more to do to be totally ready for the holidays. Luckily for me I have purchased all the gifts, but not everything is wrapped and, sadly, some packages have not been mailed out in time for the holidays. Oh well, it’s the thought that counts, right?
One creative gift is to donate money to a favorite organization on behalf of a loved one. Here are my picks for deserving organizations working to change school food and battle child hunger:
Additionally, many bloggers, chefs, writers, and others have written up some terrific holiday gift ideas that I love:
- Food Gifts That Matter (Mark Bittman)
- Sustainable Gift Giving Ideas (Whole Life Nutrition)
- The Last Minute Don’t Panic Gift Guide (Eat the Love)
- Socially Conscious Gift Ideas for Food Lovers (Civil Eats)
- Twenty Gift Ideas for Healthy Foodies (Eating Rules)
- Our Staff’s Picks for Holiday Gifts (Nature’s Path)
Thank you so much for reading my blog and reading my book this year. I hope you enjoy a simple holiday filled with love and fantastic food. I’m taking the weekend off to spend it with my family. Happy holidays!