I’m looking for your thoughts. Since this blog has evolved into more than just a daily chronicle of school lunch at my school, I want your feedback on what you like, what you don’t, what you want more of and what you want to see less frequently. All comments that are personal attacks will be
elited I mean deleted. Only genuine criticism please.
1) What’s your favorite thing about the blog?
2) What bugs you enough to want it changed? (I have already made a note of laying off the “paranoid” tone)
3) Is two posts per day too many? For example, oftentimes I have one guest blog and one daily lunch post per day. Sometimes I think it’s an overwhelming amount of content.
3) I try to have one “op-ed” blog post of mine per week. I think that’s just right. Do you want more?
4) Which guest blogs do you like the most? I have not solicited any guest blogs. I have been lucky that people contacted me wanting to be a part of the project. Are there a certain type of guest blog that you would like to see more of? Specific people that you want to hear from? I could try to actively seek out certain kinds of contributors.
5) Are the Saturday “Open threads” valuable?
6) Anything I’ve missed that you’d like to comment on?
Sneak peak of things to come:
- Announcing my summer plans this week…
- More specific advice about what you (teacher or parent in particular) can do
- “Schoolyard confidential,” a new feature exploring teachers and the school environment