Thanks for your patience! The lucky number was… And commenter #9 was: Nicole H!! Thanks so much for entering!! Please contact me and I’ll send you your books! *** Where do you shop for food? Five years ago I went to Aldi and I thought there was a lot of processed food. I didn’t return […]
Life has gotten quite interesting around here with my boys. The littlest guy is climbing up onto things and then asserting his will/opinion/stubbornness to not get down. He’s saying single words all the time. That’s so fun. The bigger guy starts real kindergarten this fall and considering his sensitive personality, I’m a little nervous. Today […]
I’ve spent most of my life trying not to make mistakes. Now that I’m in my thirty-sixth year, I realize that maybe that wasn’t the best approach. Being afraid to fail is no way to live life. I’ve been intimidated by the idea of planting a garden. I decided to just go ahead and plant anything. […]
Two years ago I was lucky enough to have Karen Le Billon guest blog about her experience in France, which led her to write her first book, “French Kids Eat Everything.” This time around I jumped at an opportunity to read her latest book, “Getting to Yum: The 7 Secrets to Raising Eager Eaters.” It’s no secret […]
Blast from the past: School lunch photo from 2010 from a reader If you have a moment, would you mind signing a petition? Some members of Congress are attempting to roll back the updated nutrition standards we fought so hard for several years ago. I’m not sure why this is coming up now. All I […]
I have become only an occasional blogger, but I still avidly read blogs. I don’t click around to read them, but instead I get them via RSS, which is quick and efficient. I used Google Reader, but it was shut down. Luckily, I switched my RSS subscriptions over to Feedly. I highly recommend their RSS reader. […]
Having a second kid has been a challenge in so many ways. Before Daniel was born, I had been able to do a lot of meal planning. Once a week I cooked new and different meals for my family, even as a working mom. My oldest was four and easily entertained before dinner. Sometimes he even “helped.” Life […]
To make change in the world of school lunch reform, it’s critical to investigate how we think and view the idea of school lunch at its core. Do kids deserve to have a lunch break while they are at school? Yes, I think we can agree that all kids should get a break in the middle […]
Connect with Mrs Q
- liz: I shop mainly at Wegmans and CostCo. Wegmans has m...
- What does the Speech Language Pathologist do in the School Setting? « enconnect: […] http://fedupwithlunch.com/2012/02/7-thin...
- Mrs Q: Yes, a speech path can use another report and read...
- google: Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering i...
- Kourtney: Hey I have a question about the evaluation process...
- Giveaway winner is… and grocery shopping where?? July 20, 2014
- Summer reading giveaway (eight great books)! June 28, 2014
- Plant Your Own Fail Garden: Meet My Rabbit-Proof Test Plot June 17, 2014
- Getting to Yum Giveaway Winner! June 13, 2014
- Book Review and Giveaway: Getting to Yum – The 7 Secrets to Raising Eager Eaters May 27, 2014