Back in November, when I was knee-deep in school lunches, I heard about the Nourish curriculum. I thought it looked interesting. Nourish contacted me and asked if I would be interested in reviewing the Nourish curriculum and watching the film, which aired on PBS in November. I happily agreed. Things got really busy for […]
Tag Archives | curriculum
Connect with Mrs Q
- Chanelle (C.M.): I love Mediterranean food! Definitely interested i...
- Joyce: I use my Vitamix blender every morning to make smo...
- Melissa R: Would love more ideas to use our Vitamix!...
- Melissa: I <3 my Vitamix. It complements the stick blend...
- Diana Cote: I love my blender. This would be a great addition....
- Thankful Giveaway: The Mediterranean Family Table November 29, 2015
- Thankful Cookbook Giveaway: The Vitamix Cookbook November 24, 2015
- Thankful Cookbook Giveaway: The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Dinnertime November 22, 2015
- Thankful Cookbook Giveaway: Duff Bakes November 18, 2015
- Recent media: 20 Inspiring Women in Food November 17, 2015
about me apple applesauce April August banana beans Book Club bread breadstick breakfast broccoli brown bagging carrots chicken nuggets chicken patty chips cookies corn daily school lunch post December featured February fruit cup guest blogger health January July June Lunches March May News November October open thread orange parent pasta peas pizza September spork award tater tots the project
- ▼2015 (20)
- ▼November (9)
- Thankful Giveaway: The Mediterranean Family Table
- Thankful Cookbook Giveaway: The Vitamix Cookbook
- Thankful Cookbook Giveaway: The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Dinnertime
- Thankful Cookbook Giveaway: Duff Bakes
- Recent media: 20 Inspiring Women in Food
- Keep fit with incentives
- Mrs Q's Newish Look
- Roasting Pumpkin Seeds
- Food Day 2015
- ►October (1)
- ►September (1)
- ►August (1)
- ►July (1)
- ►June (3)
- ►May (1)
- ►April (1)
- ►January (2)
- ▼November (9)
- ►2014 (21)
- ►2013 (37)
- ►2012 (101)
- ►2011 (283)
- ►2010 (424)