Thanks for your patience! The lucky number was… And commenter #9 was: Nicole H!! Thanks so much for entering!! Please contact me and I’ll send you your books! *** Where do you shop for food? Five years ago I went to Aldi and I thought there was a lot of processed food. I didn’t return […]
For the last book giveaway in November, I’m going big: two cookbooks from Weelicious!! I’m so excited to share these books with you! I ...
Next up for November is: “Paleo Cooking from Elana’s Pantry: Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Dairy-Free Recipes.” I received a copy of this book over a year ...
Dr. Brian Wansink is at it again with some more amazing research. When I last heard about him, he was researching school lunch lines. He ...
- I considered not voting on Tuesday. – I considered not voting because I don’t relate with anyone running. – I considered not voting ...
Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, but winter is my least favorite season. To keep myself going, each week I’m going to be giving away ...
Life has gotten quite interesting around here with my boys. The littlest guy is climbing up onto things and then asserting his will/opinion/stubbornness to not get down. He’s saying single words all the time. That’s so fun. The bigger guy starts real kindergarten this fall and considering his sensitive personality, I’m a little nervous. Today […]
I’ve spent most of my life trying not to make mistakes. Now that I’m in my thirty-sixth year, I realize that maybe that wasn’t the best approach. Being afraid to fail is no way to live life. I’ve been intimidated by the idea of planting a garden. I decided to just go ahead and plant anything. […]
Thanks for commenting to receive an entry into the Getting to Yum giveaway. I used random number generator, which picked #30: And the 30th person to comment on the post was: Laura! I’ll be emailing you shortly with information! Do not worry if you did not win, because I’m putting together another book giveaway. I […]
Two years ago I was lucky enough to have Karen Le Billon guest blog about her experience in France, which led her to write her first book, “French Kids Eat Everything.” This time around I jumped at an opportunity to read her latest book, “Getting to Yum: The 7 Secrets to Raising Eager Eaters.” It’s no secret […]
Blast from the past: School lunch photo from 2010 from a reader If you have a moment, would you mind signing a petition? Some members of Congress are attempting to roll back the updated nutrition standards we fought so hard for several years ago. I’m not sure why this is coming up now. All I […]
I have become only an occasional blogger, but I still avidly read blogs. I don’t click around to read them, but instead I get them via RSS, which is quick and efficient. I used Google Reader, but it was shut down. Luckily, I switched my RSS subscriptions over to Feedly. I highly recommend their RSS reader. […]
Having a second kid has been a challenge in so many ways. Before Daniel was born, I had been able to do a lot of meal planning. Once a week I cooked new and different meals for my family, even as a working mom. My oldest was four and easily entertained before dinner. Sometimes he even “helped.” Life […]
Connect with Mrs Q
- Jennifer: I had these recently from the library and loved th...
- Jenna Oh: I´d really love the book!...
- Nicole H: These would certainly come in handy as my daughter...
- kaci: Five kids...would love more great ideas!...
- Angie K: Would love to have these in my cookbook arsenal. T...
- November Book Giveaway: Weelicious and Weelicious Lunches (Two Books!!) November 23, 2014
- November Book Giveaway: Paleo Cooking from Elana’s Pantry November 15, 2014
- November Book Giveaway: Slim by Design: Mindless Eating Solutions for Everyday Life November 8, 2014
- I considered not voting… November 2, 2014
- November Book Giveaway: You Can’t Judge a Cookie by Its Cutter November 1, 2014
- ▼2014 (18)
- ▼November (5)
- November Book Giveaway: Weelicious and Weelicious Lunches (Two Books!!)
- November Book Giveaway: Paleo Cooking from Elana's Pantry
- November Book Giveaway: Slim by Design: Mindless Eating Solutions for Everyday Life
- I considered not voting...
- November Book Giveaway: You Can't Judge a Cookie by Its Cutter
- ►October (1)
- ►September (1)
- ►August (1)
- ►July (1)
- ►June (3)
- ►May (3)
- ►April (1)
- ►February (1)
- ►January (1)
- ▼November (5)
- ►2013 (37)
- ►2012 (101)
- ►2011 (283)
- ►2010 (424)