I don’t blog as much as I used to, but I’m still active on social media. Above is a picture I took with Instagram. Follow me @sarahburnswu. I’ve also finally updated my Pinterest account. I’m @sarahburnswu over there as well. Of course I’m on Twitter, which I enjoy quite a bit @sarahburnswu. The Facebook page […]
I did a lot of media last year and sometimes I couldn’t even keep track of it all so I didn’t share links with you guys. But this weekend I was on KCRW’s ‘Good Food’ program out of Santa Monica/Los Angeles and I think you will enjoy the interview. If you would like to listen […]
One month ago I came out a Mrs. Q and my book was published. It has been a remarkable experience. All this time I thought I would get fired, but thankfully it didn’t happen. I guess everything you guys said about me being “too paranoid” was right all along. Many of you have reached out […]
That’s Monica Eng and I on the stage at the Chicago Theater for Chicago Live! a weekly WGN Radio show produced by the Chicago Tribune, in partnership with The Second City. I had an absolute blast being on the show and of course hanging out with the uber-cool Monica Eng was a plus. You can watch […]
I owe you a real blog post, but I’m too tired to write one. I’ve realized that writing good blog posts takes more than one or two nights. Recently I haven’t had much time to do any good writing. But I want you to know that it’s so nice not to live a double […]
It looks like the Nightline piece has been bumped due to news coverage of the passing of Steve Jobs. So sad that he has died. Hopefully my appearance on Nightline will re-air, but I’m satisfied. Today has been wonderful. Good Morning America The View USA Today Chicago Tribune (I was on the front page — […]
Stories about me will be appearing in today’s edition of The USA Today and The Chicago Tribune When everything is up and online, I’ll share links to the stories. I’m going to be out and there will be no turning back.
Finally I’m at liberty to tell you all about my media appearances tomorrow and THE REVEAL: The reveal will be on Good Morning America! Oh yes, it will be live! I have been told I’ll be on after 8:40 am. I’m so excited — I love GMA! Then I’ll be on The View! I think […]
Connect with Mrs Q
- Heidi: The Pioneer Woman's recipes often come up in my r...
- Heidi: I have been eating Mediterranean for a few years n...
- Stephany: My mouth is watering. Gotta go get some now!...
- Rachel: WOuld love to read....
- Madeleine: One of my favorite cuisines!...
- Nature’s Farm Camp February 4, 2016
- Thankful Giveaway: The Mediterranean Family Table November 29, 2015
- Thankful Cookbook Giveaway: The Vitamix Cookbook November 24, 2015
- Thankful Cookbook Giveaway: The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Dinnertime November 22, 2015
- Thankful Cookbook Giveaway: Duff Bakes November 18, 2015