I did a lot of media last year and sometimes I couldn’t even keep track of it all so I didn’t share links with you guys. But this weekend I was on KCRW’s ‘Good Food’ program out of Santa Monica/Los Angeles and I think you will enjoy the interview. If you would like to listen […]
One month ago I came out a Mrs. Q and my book was published. It has been a remarkable experience. All this time I thought I would get fired, but thankfully it didn’t happen. I guess everything you guys said about me being “too paranoid” was right all along. Many of you have reached out […]
That’s Monica Eng and I on the stage at the Chicago Theater for Chicago Live! a weekly WGN Radio show produced by the Chicago Tribune, in partnership with The Second City. I had an absolute blast being on the show and of course hanging out with the uber-cool Monica Eng was a plus. You can watch […]
I owe you a real blog post, but I’m too tired to write one. I’ve realized that writing good blog posts takes more than one or two nights. Recently I haven’t had much time to do any good writing. But I want you to know that it’s so nice not to live a double […]
It looks like the Nightline piece has been bumped due to news coverage of the passing of Steve Jobs. So sad that he has died. Hopefully my appearance on Nightline will re-air, but I’m satisfied. Today has been wonderful. Good Morning America The View USA Today Chicago Tribune (I was on the front page — […]
Stories about me will be appearing in today’s edition of The USA Today and The Chicago Tribune When everything is up and online, I’ll share links to the stories. I’m going to be out and there will be no turning back.
Finally I’m at liberty to tell you all about my media appearances tomorrow and THE REVEAL: The reveal will be on Good Morning America! Oh yes, it will be live! I have been told I’ll be on after 8:40 am. I’m so excited — I love GMA! Then I’ll be on The View! I think […]
I never blogged about it but I was interviewed on Gayle King’s Radio Show on January 28th. Why didn’t I tell you I was going to be interviewed ahead of time so that you could have tuned in? Well, I was super excited and nervous and jittery and I didn’t want “jinx” it by blabbing about it. I […]
Connect with Mrs Q
- MathNerd314: In my experience, Aldi stores vary based on locati...
- Mrs Q: Yes, there are pleasant discoveries at Aldi. I lov...
- Nicole H.: woohoo! We mainly shop at SuperTarget. I do occa...
- AmyRyb: I went back to Aldi's specifically for their glut...
- Carole: did you pick a winner ? :)...
- Giveaway winner is… and grocery shopping where?? July 20, 2014
- Summer reading giveaway (eight great books)! June 28, 2014
- Plant Your Own Fail Garden: Meet My Rabbit-Proof Test Plot June 17, 2014
- Getting to Yum Giveaway Winner! June 13, 2014
- Book Review and Giveaway: Getting to Yum – The 7 Secrets to Raising Eager Eaters May 27, 2014