The winner to my book giveaway is commenter #10 — Erin! I will be contacting you shortly or (you can email me)! Thanks to everyone who entered!
And the winner is #4: Gabriela !! I want to do another giveaway, but I just need to decide what should be the prize! Thanks everyone so much for being such fantastic, and patient, readers!
This past weekend My husband and I celebrated our ten year wedding anniversary. I really can believe that we have been married for this long. It feels right and normal so there’s no shock at the passage of this milestone. What I want is more time with my husband and our kids as well as […]
Hey guys, I’m back from a weeklong out-of-state vacation. Sorry to drop the blogging ball so to speak. I don’t like to announce when I’m away from home, but I also had wrongly assumed that I’d find time to get online. Bad news, I think I spent far fewer hours online last week than I’ve spent any […]
Man, I love spending the summer with my son. I haven’t always felt this way though. I’m having more fun with him this summer than I’ve ever had before. Age 3.75 is basically the best. I blogged in May about how his day care situation was not right for him. I think part of my enjoyment […]
The book without the dust jacket — I have to say I love the spork! There were 43 comments on my book giveaway blog post. I used random number generator to choose a number: Number 17! The winner is Martha! Please email me: fedupwithlunchATgmailDOTcom Thank you to everyone who entered! Don’t worry, there will be […]
I love the folks over at Nourish. If you haven’t explored their website, I encourage you to do so. I especially like their downloadables. Awhile back I blogged about about the release of their DVD, appropriately named, Nourish. That video was a great introduction to many of the issues I blog about around here. At the […]
I apologize for being slow to get around to picking winners for last week’s giveaways. First up, the BYO™ Black Rambler Lunch Bag by Built® NY lunch bag: I used random.org… There were 22 comments. Random selected comment #13 was DC (when you sort from oldest to newest, like Blogger did, and you subtract […]
Connect with Mrs Q
- blazy76: sorry to hear about your job worries. I would like...
- Marcia Powell: Sarah, You have so many talents, and you took o...
- Shawna: I'm not a fan of the boomerang lunch program - fo...
- Chicago's School Lunch Hero - Organic Connections: […] in the cafeteria of the public school wh...
- Monica Marble: I just wanted to echo the sentiments regarding not...
- The Giveaway Winner is… October 16, 2013
- The Search for Meaningful Work, Post “Mrs Q” – Advice please October 8, 2013
- Two Years Ago Today Mrs Q Revealed + A Giveaway! October 5, 2013
- Guest Blog: Foer’s Virtual Visits September 16, 2013
- Being reflective September 16, 2013