I’m continuing our fun cookbook giveaway to celebrate Thanksgiving. Today’s selection is The Vitamix Cookbook. Stay tuned — I’ll be giving away some additional brand-new books over the next week! Do you have a Vitamix? I do not, but don’t feel sorry for me. I do have a stick blender and a food processor, which […]
I’m continuing our fun cookbook giveaway to celebrate Thanksgiving. Today’s selection is The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Dinnertime. Stay tuned — I’ll be giving away some additional brand-new books over the next week! I’m super excited about this cookbook The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Dinnertime: Comfort Classics, Freezer Food, 16-Minute Meals, and Other Delicious Ways to Solve Supper! by […]
Today I’m launching a fun cookbook giveaway to celebrate Thanksgiving. Today’s selection is Duff Bakes. Stay tuned — I’ll be giving away some additional brand-new books over the next week! Do you bake? I’ve been slowly re-learning how to bake as a gluten-free person over the past almost four years. This cookbook showed up on my […]
I want to share some new and exciting cookbooks with you and give one away that I know you will enjoy! Want to know a secret? I’m a cookbook lover. If you ever wonder what to give me as a gift, send me a cookbook. I’m lucky because somehow my address got on a list […]
Hi friends, I hope that you forgive me that I haven’t posted in a long time. I’ve been buried with work and family life. It’s wonderful to be busy. Exciting stuff is coming my way and I will be sharing that over the next year! You know what has really bummed me out recently? Packing […]
Yesterday I sent out a sneak peek of my new blog to people who have subscribed to my email list and invited them to be beta readers! I’m really excited about this new venture. Here’s a hint for you: humor involving food. You can still join my email list and become a beta reader. I need […]
Excited to announce the last winner of the Weelicious books. Comment #17 was Gin! Please contact me. Thank you to everyone who entered. It’s so fun to give away things — people get so excited and it makes me happy. I’m going to be doing some more giveaways this month as I announce some new […]
For the last book giveaway in November, I’m going big: two cookbooks from Weelicious!! I’m so excited to share these books with you! I think that they are perfect for a family that is struggling with picky eaters as well as a family that has great eaters, but is ready to try some new recipes! […]
Connect with Mrs Q
- Melissa: I <3 my Vitamix. It complements the stick blend...
- Diana Cote: I love my blender. This would be a great addition....
- Sara: How did you earn the money? I would love to have ...
- Big Poppa Cook: It seems as if you enjoy reading cookbooks. Why no...
- AmyRyb: We've been eating seeds for weeks! I did a coupl...
- Thankful Cookbook Giveaway: The Vitamix Cookbook November 24, 2015
- Thankful Cookbook Giveaway: The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Dinnertime November 22, 2015
- Thankful Cookbook Giveaway: Duff Bakes November 18, 2015
- Recent media: 20 Inspiring Women in Food November 17, 2015
- Keep fit with incentives November 4, 2015