I’m super excited that my friend Lisa Leake, from 100 Days of Real Food, has written a book, titled appropriately 100 Days of Real Food, and it’s coming out this week! I had the privilege of previewing the book and it’s terrific! If you remember back to three years ago, Lisa guest blogged here with some […]
Thanks for your patience! The lucky number was… And commenter #9 was: Nicole H!! Thanks so much for entering!! Please contact me and I’ll send you your books! *** Where do you shop for food? Five years ago I went to Aldi and I thought there was a lot of processed food. I didn’t return […]
Life has gotten quite interesting around here with my boys. The littlest guy is climbing up onto things and then asserting his will/opinion/stubbornness to not get down. He’s saying single words all the time. That’s so fun. The bigger guy starts real kindergarten this fall and considering his sensitive personality, I’m a little nervous. Today […]
Thanks for commenting to receive an entry into the Getting to Yum giveaway. I used random number generator, which picked #30: And the 30th person to comment on the post was: Laura! I’ll be emailing you shortly with information! Do not worry if you did not win, because I’m putting together another book giveaway. I […]
Two years ago I was lucky enough to have Karen Le Billon guest blog about her experience in France, which led her to write her first book, “French Kids Eat Everything.” This time around I jumped at an opportunity to read her latest book, “Getting to Yum: The 7 Secrets to Raising Eager Eaters.” It’s no secret […]
I have become only an occasional blogger, but I still avidly read blogs. I don’t click around to read them, but instead I get them via RSS, which is quick and efficient. I used Google Reader, but it was shut down. Luckily, I switched my RSS subscriptions over to Feedly. I highly recommend their RSS reader. […]
The winner to my book giveaway is commenter #10 — Erin! I will be contacting you shortly or (you can email me)! Thanks to everyone who entered!
We at Farm Forward are big fans of Fed Up With Lunch and the invaluable resources it provides parents and food advocates who want to reform school lunches and improve children’s health. We wanted to share with you a great opportunity for educators to bring critically acclaimed author Jonathan Safran Foer into your classrooms to […]
Connect with Mrs Q
- Joanna: I wish the breakfasts looked like this in our dist...
- Tanya: Do schools receive money for children placed in sp...
- Brandi: Today I received the book that I ordered from Amaz...
- Who needs school lunch ideas??? | Leesa Kli: […] http://fedupwithlunch.com/2011/06/guest-...
- Nicole: Looks like such a great book!...
- 100 Days of Real Food is now a book! August 24, 2014
- Giveaway winner is… and grocery shopping where?? July 20, 2014
- Summer reading giveaway (eight great books)! June 28, 2014
- Plant Your Own Fail Garden: Meet My Rabbit-Proof Test Plot June 17, 2014
- Getting to Yum Giveaway Winner! June 13, 2014