Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/n502zqcxbk0x/public_html/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons.php on line 514
Hello! I’m sorry I’ve been absent from this website for way too long. But I’m still out there. I’m available for hire for freelance projects, writing gigs, and remote positions (or Chicago-based). And if you want to keep up with me, here’s how:
- I’m blogging at speechisbeautiful.com, which I started almost three years ago now. Working with bilingual students with special needs doing speech therapy has been a passion of mine since I graduated with my masters in 2006.
- I have a teacherspayteachers store where I sell speech therapy materials in English and Spanish.
- I’m on Instagram sharing beauty and inspiration.
- I’m on Pinterest sharing recipes, speech therapy ideas, and quotes.
- I still post sporadically on the Fed Up With Lunch Facebook page sharing food news tidbits!
- I also post on the Speech is Beautiful Facebook page with news about education, speech therapy, special needs, communication, and bilingualism.
- I’m on twitter — I’m highly political on there, fyi.
And I’m always available by email: sarahwuslp(AT)yahoo(DOT)com. Let’s stay in touch! <3